Overcoming Your Teen’s BIGGEST Challenges
Is Your Teen:
- Unmotivated to study?
- Lacking Focus and Structure?
- Having Difficulty Prioritizing School vs. Friends and Extracurricular Activities?
Learn the 7 Steps that can Lead Your Teen to having the COMPETITIVE EDGE to Make Breakthrough Choices in School and Life.
Success Story: Here’s what happened with a 7th grade student who was failing classes and labeled as a “behavioral problem.”
- After just six weeks of working with Kimberly Schehrer, he made “Student of the Month” for “Most Improved.”
- Within three months, he made the Honor Roll.
- By nine months, he maintained his Honor Roll status and went on to take Advanced Placement courses.
Click the button to get the 7 Steps that can Lead Your Teen to having the COMPETITIVE EDGE to Make Breakthrough Choices in School and Life.
About the Author
Kimberly Schehrer is a Teen Breakthrough Coach and Founder of Academy for Independence. She has a passion for creating next generation leaders. She works closely with teens, who she feels are a misunderstood group actually brimming with potential. Kimberly gives them time-tested, research-based, and cutting-edge skills to help them navigate life's challenges. These lifelong skills build confidence, boost self-esteem, ensure that teens can dream big and, most of all, believe in themselves to make breakthrough choices beyond what they considered possible.
Kimberly has an MA in Counseling Psychology from Santa Clara University. She has over a decade's experience working with parents and teens as a Teen Breakthrough Coach, counselor, and an education consultant at schools, private institutions and within the community in the Silicon Valley and surrounding areas.